Rago Magazine Presents Global Status Volume one - hosted by Fiend



01 - Fiend Intro
02 - Fiend - Ball On Em'
03 - DJ Paul (of Three 6 Mafia) Feat. Montana Trax - Hi Way (I'm Gone)
04 - Juicy J & Project Pat - Break It Down
05 - Fiend - I'm Here
06 - Syndrome Feat Daz Dillinger - V.I.P (Produced by Slap Up Meal)
07 - L.A. Da Boom Man Feat. Waka Flocka, Roscoe Dash, J. Futurstic & Yung LA - On My Dick Now Remix
08 - Stat Quo - What I Like
09 - Fiend - Knees Deep
10 - LATE Feat Gucci Mane - Green & White (Prod by Tricksta)
11 - Balance - Please Do Not Swagga Jack Me
12 - I21 - Fuck The Chart (Prod by JKD)
13 - Fiend - Motor In Her Back
14 - Geolani Grandz feat Styles P - I Just Want The Paper (Produced by Just ReallyGood)
15 - Jim Jones, Lil Wayne & Stack Bundles - Weatherman (Stealf Remix)
16 - Supanice - Push Forward (Prod. by Dom P)
17 - Fiend Feat Gucci Mane & Cornner Boy P - Same Ol Crack Pot
18 - Fat B - Flex
19 - Manny Moscow - Restless (Prod by Juttla)
20 - Smokey ft. Juelz Santana & Severe - Swimming In My Money
21 - So O.D - Rock
22 - Grand Larce - I'm The Best
23 - Belly Feat. Drake - Make It Go
24 - Fiend - Stay Alive
25 - Fiend Outro

http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/psw3ty