Lil B from Naptown, USA


Reality Game interview with: Lil B.

You were born and raised in Indianapolis can you tell us what the Hip Hop scene is like there?

The hip hop scene in 'Naptown' is 'gangsta'.. By us being the Midwest, our style is a mixture of west coast and dirty south. It’s all hood.

How did you get in the game? What artists have inspired you?

Writing and recording music been a hobby of mine since I was about 12 or 13.. It was my hood and people at school that inspired me to be serious.. Not a lot of 'rapper's' were my motivation you feel me?

You released an album called ‘Grind b4u Shine’ tell us about that.

Grind b4u shine is pretty much self-explanatory you know?? The concept of the album is to just keep hustling and getting your paper... Play a little, but be business at the same time.

What projects have you released recently? Will you be dropping another album any time soon?

I’m actually putting the finishing touches on my new album right now. It’s entitled 'Tha ghetto been good 2 me'. I’m very proud of it and the streets and the hood are gonna go nuts when they hear it.

Have you dropped any videos?

Yeah I got a video in circulation right now on YouTube called "Thick ass stallion" Lol.. The name of the song pretty much sums up what it’s about.. Thick.. Ass.. Stallion. Go check it out immediately.

Can you tell us what a Lil B show is like?

A Lil' B show is well worth your money you hear me lol?? I was born to perform. I’m getting crunk.. I’m buckin.. I’m squeezin ass and titties and all dat sh*t lol... I’m just a gangsta!

What artists are you feeling at the moment?

The artists that I’m feeling right now are the same artists I grew up listening to. All the O.G’s. 8ball and MJG, Scarface, UGK, E-40, Too Short, Tupac, Trick Daddy, Twista, Bone Thugs, Master P, Snoop, angstas, hustlas and pimps mayne....

Lil B where can people go and check out your music?

You can check out my music at www.myspace.com/hardheadzent Add me as a friend, my shit’s banging!!

Is there anything else that you would like to add?

The last thing I wanna add is, I’m looking forward to being invited to UK for a show. I’m not psychic, but I can visualize me 'layin it down'. I’m 'trained to go' lol. Contact management @317-506-1965.....peace!!!!

Interview by Jai Boo