TQ 'Kind of Blue' - New album out now


On March 23rd 2010, TQ released his new 18-track album Kind of Blue. He has just debuted the new video for his single "Electronic" remixed by UK production team Tigerstyle, and is in process of working on dates for The BLUE Tour.

Kind of Blue features appearances from Cash Money's Cali lyricist Glasses Malone, Kanye West's Chi-town protogé and Cash Money artist Mikkey Halsted and Atlanta duo Ying Yang Twinz. TQ also enlisted a troupe of fresh-faced beatmakers for this album, including European producers Y.L. of NGU Music Group, Static of VibeKingz and French team Killaz React, along with The Teamsterz and Mr. Klypso from the U.S.

“The new album is crazy!” says TQ, “I’m really flying on this one. The older I get, the less I care about the norm. Music is completely fun right now, and there doesn’t seem to be any pressure. I’m just writing about my life and all its experiences. There will be something on this album to satisfy a lot of different kinds of listeners. It reminds me of when I first started.”